Cable TV Documentary
- 2/10/2011 ~ Interview w/Dr. Alan Chartock of WAMC Northeast Public Radio ~ Re: Homeless Narratives & Pretreatment Pathways (HNPP)
- 3/27/2011 ~ Interview (includes readings from HNPP) from the focus program on UMASS – WMUA FM Radio is now available via Authors Airwaves
- 7/12/2012 ~ Ken Anderson’s Blog Talk-Harm Reduction Radio – Discussed Homelessness and Pretreatment, Housing First, and the meaning making process.
- 12/10/2013 ~ Connecticut’s Talk Radio – Mary Jones Show (Only 15 minutes, yet very informative)
- 1/11/2014 ~ Rob McConnel’s X-Zone asks the hard questions: Why homeless shelters are not the solution and are we afraid to discuss homelessness policy
- 8/10.2014 ~ Here’s the author’s radio interview on homelessness issues across America via KYGO – Denver airwaves
- 11/30/2011 ~ Interview on ACTV Re: homelessness & HNPP Book
- 9/1/2017 ~ Documentary- All Too Human on ACTV
-Journal and Online News
- Interview with Ernest Dempsey of Recovering The Self : A Journal of Hope & Healing on the issues of Homelessness & Pretreatment. The October 2010 issue is available for purchase via this website and it also includes Butch’s Narrative. Here’s a link to view a shortened version of the interview: www.digitaljournal.com/article/301929
- Interview on US Homelessness Policy, Statistics, and discussion of Pretreatment approach to healthcare here
- Homelessness and Mental Health Conference @ Westfield State University – Here’s 15 minute video on Homeless Outreach & Pretreatment
- Jay Levy is homeless outreach social worker and manager, and the author of two books on ‘Pretreatment’ and the skills of engagement. Here at YOUTUBE.COM – Check out latest video interview on Housing First Practice and Policy
- Video interview on homelessness, housing first, community responsibility, and pretreatment. Special thanks to Amherst College Students, and Josh Russakis in particular, for doing their semester project on the issue of homelessness and spreading the word via U-tube.
Special thanks to Victor Volkman, Irene Watson, and Inside Scoop Live for putting together this wide ranging interview on homelessness and what my book has to offer.