A full listing of Jay S. Levy’s publications and more than 70 citations of his published work are now available at google scholar
- The Monograph ~ Homeless Outreach & Housing First: Lessons Learned ~ Published 11/1/2011 and available at this website, Amazon, and many other outlets.
- The Case for Housing First: Moral, Fiscal, and Quality of life Reasons for Ending Chronic Homelessness ~ It can be found in the July 2011 issue of Recovering The Self: A Journal of Hope and Healing.
- Interviewed by Ernest Dempsey of Recovering The Self : A Journal of Hope & Healing.The interview is on the issues of Homelessness & Pretreatment. It’s now available along with Butch’s Narrative in the October 2010 issue. For more information: www.recoveringself.com
- Homeless Narratives & Pretreatment Pathways: From Words to Housing ~ Published 9/2010 and available at this website, Amazon, and many other outlets.
~ Other journal articles I’ve authored on Homeless Outreach and pretreatment counseling methods are as follows:
- Pathways to a Common Language: A Homeless Outreach Perspective
- Homeless Outreach: On the Road to Pretreatment Alternatives
- Homeless Outreach: A Developmental Model
These articles can be accessed via the following website- Google Scholar