- National Coalition for the Homeless – Provides a listing of helpful resources for folks on the verge or experiencing homelessness throughout the USA. Check it out here.
- Shelter listings.org – A listing of housing and shelter resources from across the America can be found here.
- Homeless Shelter & Services Directory – US Homeless Shelters, Healthcare Clinics and so much more!
- National Shelter Directory – State by State listing of homeless shelters
- Pielink – This UK website is the online home of a rapidly growing community of practice. Their aim is to connect people involved with addressing the psychological and emotional issues that go with homelessness, and particularly in the development of ‘psychologically informed environments‘ – PIEs.
- National Healthcare for the Homeless Council – information on Healthcare services, research, best practices
- PATH Program Providers – Find state and federal funded programs within your state for helping homeless persons in your area. PATH stands for Projects for Assistance in Transitions from Homelessness –
- National Homeless Resource Center – Great Library of references on Homelessness and related issues. You can also join their online community of people addressing homeless issues http://homeless.samhsa.gov/
- National Coalition for the Homeless – Social Justice Organization and Grass Roots Advocacy to promote policy for positive change. – http://www.nationalhomeless.org/
- National Alliance to End Homelessness – Stay up to date on policy, upcoming events, state of the art programs, research and literature regarding homelessness. http://www.endhomelessness.org/
- U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development portal.hud.gov/portal/page/portal/HUD
- U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs – Homeless Veteran Resources includes VASH and SSVF initiatives
FOOD & AFFORDABLE HOUSING RESOURCES
NATIONAL LISTING OF SENIOR CARE RESOURCES
- HOME HEALTH CARE AGENCIES
- SKILLED NURSING FACILITIES
- ASSISTED LIVING FACILITIES
- ADULT DAY CARE CENTERS
- NATIONAL ADULT DAY SERVICES ASSOCIATION
- National Council for Aging Care
- Transportation Options for Elders
- Senior Care Referral Service
- Senior Resources – Referral/Search
FAIR HOUSING, BUYING A HOME & HOUSING RESOURCES
- Fair Housing – It’s Your Right
- Fair Housing Act | U.S. Department of Justice
- Home Affordability – Mortgage Calculator
- Home Affordable Refinance Program (HARP)
- Home Remodeling Guide for Disability
- US-Addiction Resource Information
- More information on Addiction and Homelessness
- UK-Addiction Centers
- UK’s Addiction Treatment Helpline
***Check out my Pinterest board for a variety of interesting and informative websites from around the globe on homelessness!